1.12.2011

Dear Blog,

As I said earlier I have no idea with what I'm supposed to fill you in so that you 'll look interesting or eye-catching. Maybe because my mind is occupied from zero to countless things - I am always finding it difficult to tell the difference between the two.

The first thought that sprang to my mind is talking about what I love in life.

There are many things I often come across that make my day such as children eating colorful scoops of ice cream, (old couples) holding hands,  my dog's wagging tail first thing in the morning, a cat purring, some father carrying his child up on his shoulders, girls in shopping frenzy, listening to people talk in french (even though I don't understand a word), retro clothing, black and white pictures of lights, peoples noses, green tea, sales, lace, mom's pearls, movies, poems, my diary, dreaming, clouds that form interesting shapes, kisses on the eyelids, my shade looking terribly tall, Rodin's Kiss, surprises, bows, navy blue, stripes, polka dots, a trip in the countryside, listening to music while driving, making things with my hands, my duvet, kissing while smiling, hugs, scents, huge bubble gums, the british accent, PSs, Christmas, my friends coming home for the holidays, baking, and of course my favorite season of the year, Autumn. Especially November. There's nothing I don't love about it. The brown leaves, the sun after a short rain, the wet soil's smell, the chill after a hot and long summer, but my greatest love that brings hope into my heart every single time is an autumn's rainbow. The rainy day's gloom gives its place to this marvelous signature of color and beauty driving away my occasional pessimistic thoughts.

It's then when I know that we will live happily ever after.

That was all I could think of for starters,
M.

P.S.Please don't be too hard on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment