2.06.2011

Σε αυτούς που αγαπώ.

I want this piece to be a tribute to all the people in my life who inspire me,

who have led me through my path in life,

who have opened their hearts to me and let me have a piece of themselves,

who have shared their deepest thoughts with me,

who make me laugh,

who make me think,

who I miss every single day,

who know me well enough,

who make me a better person,

who have asked for my help,

who have coped with my cynicism,

who always have their arms wide open for me,

who have been kind to me,

who expect more from me,

who have broadened my mind,

who have motivated me,

who have comforted me,

to those I have ever let down,

to those I ever fell for,

to those who have loved me,

to those I'll always be there for,

to the ones I consider to be my family, blood related or not, cause that's what we all are, a mixed pattern of them,

the people we love.

3 comments:

  1. “We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.” -Jeanette Winterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again your comment made me happy!
    cause "a friend is a feeling of forever in the heart" :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "forever" is a word that you can put in really few sentences with no regret... :)
    that was one of the few :P

    ReplyDelete